Saturday, September 18, 2010

Exit Condition - Days of Wild Skies

Welcome to Twisted Tracks... a new MP3 blog that will focus on out of print punk and hardcore records from the 80s and 90s.  I will post hard-to-find records that I love which I've not seen posted on the 'net anywhere else, and also high quality rips of some of my favorite slabs of wax.  I hope you enjoy the tunes and please leave comments and feedback. 

To start this blog off I've got an appropriate release. I took the title from one of the songs off this record.  This is Exit Condition's Days of Wild Skies LP...  One of my all time favorite UK melodic hardcore records.  This LP originally came out on the great Meantime Records label.  Boss Tuneage Records did a great Exit Condition reissue which featured many of the songs from this LP, but not all.  So here is the LP in it's entirety.  If you like this, you should pick up the collection CD from Boss Tuneage which can be found here: Exit Condition 1988-1994

Download the LP here: Exit Condition

1 comment:

  1. Amazing upload. I first heard these guys on the great Thrasher Skate Rock "Noise Forest" cassette and fell in love. Ordered the album way back when and have always loved it. I had limited points of reference back then, but I would always be like, "they're the Iron Maiden of Hard Core!" Great melodic stuff with some cool twin guitar harmonies. Thanks for offering a digital version of this gem.

    ReplyDelete